Plate, 2 VB DLI
Sergeants' Mess Plate, 2nd Volunteer Battalion DLI, 1890-1908. This white plate is decorated with the battalion crest - an oak tree with leaves and acorn below a crown. The 2nd Volunteer Battalion DLI had its Headquarters in Bishop Auckland. In 1908 it became the 6th Battalion DLI. Acc No: 608
Return to DLI Collections home page.