Glengarry, 2 VB DLI
Other Rank's Undress Glengarry Cap, 2nd Volunteer Battalion DLI, 1887-94. This dark blue (now faded) cloth cap has two black cloth tapes at the back and a white metal badge. The 2nd Volunteer Battalion DLI had its Headquarters in Bishop Auckland. In 1908 it became the 6th Battalion DLI. Acc No: 365
Return to DLI Collections home page.